Wholesome Food Services Lunch Program
Wholesome Food Services (WFS), Lamplighter's lunch delivery partner, has announced a few program changes and a new Program Director, Suzanne Kirzeder. With a strong background in education including supporting school lunch and athletic meal programs, Kirzeder is "excited about the opportunity" to work with parents, faculty, staff, and students at the School "to provide the highest level of lunch program customer service." To contact her, email Suzanne Kirzeder or call 303-478-6457.
The mission of WFS is to provide parents and schools with high quality lunches that kids love, along with the very best service. "Children's' lunches are our top priority and we are excited to notify you about lunch program improvements as shown on the attached flyer."
Lamplighter has partnered with Wholesome Food Services to offer a healthy, unique, and comprehensive school lunch program for students and staff. Wholesome Food Services partners with local “best in class” fresh casual restaurants to offer a wide variety of healthy lunch options. It is easy to order lunches 24 hours to 60 days in advance.
- Lunches are individually and freshly prepared and delivered to Lamplighter Monday through Thursday every week.
- Each restaurant is assigned a day of the week to deliver and offers a customized menu.
- Online Ordering with secure credit card processing.
- No cost to school, staff, or parents to join the program.
- Flexible ordering. Order as much or as little as you like. Order daily or whenever you choose to participate.
Complete ingredient lists are provided. Parents can be confident their child is not eating food items they may be allergic to. All menus are peanut-free. Gluten and lactose free items on every menu.
Sick Day Policy:
If your child is sick on a day you have a lunch order, you may cancel your order before 8:00 a.m.
Additional information and how to open an account:
Ordering is so easy. To register:
- Visit www.wholesomefoodservices.com.
- Select "Register Here" (no charge or obligation).
- Set up child's profile (select "add profile").
- Select "order now" to place orders. Orders may be placed by 1:00 p.m. the day before delivery and up to two months in advance.
Contact Suzanne Kirzeder