The Director of Admission and Placement invites families to make a reservation and come to one of our Admission Coffees or our Open House. Parent Admission Coffees and the Open House are both great ways to learn more about Lamplighter and to see our unique campus.
If you are interested in attending one of the Admission Coffees or the Open House, please fill out an inquiry form and then make a reservation by contacting the Office of Admission and Placement at 214.369.9201, ext. 347 or email Angie Constantinides.
All Admission Coffees, lasting from 90 minutes to two hours, offer an intimate introduction to Lamplighter and are followed by a tour. All tours are led by current Lamplighter parents who will show you our beautiful campus and answer any questions you may have.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
The Open House, lasting about two hours, is an opportunity for you to gain a broader and more in-depth understanding of the Lamplighter curriculum and philosophy. The preview begins with a brief presentation by the Head of School followed by a conversation with the Assistant Head for Academics and the Director of Early Childhood. After the discussion, small group tours are led by current Lamplighter parents. This season's Open House will be held on Sunday, October 30, 2016 from 1:00-3:00 p.m.