The Director of Admission and Placement invites families to make a reservation and come to one of our Admission Coffees or our Open House. Parent Admission Coffees and the Open House are both great ways to learn more about Lamplighter and to see our unique campus.
If you are interested in attending one of the Admission Coffees or the Open House, please fill out an inquiry form and then make a reservation by contacting the Office of Admission and Placement at 214.369.9201, or email the Office of Admission and Placement.
All Admission Coffees, lasting from 90 minutes to two hours, offer an intimate introduction to Lamplighter and are followed by a tour. All tours are led by current Lamplighter parents who will show you our beautiful campus and answer any questions you may have.
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
The Admission Preview, lasting about two hours, is an opportunity for you to gain a broader and more in-depth understanding of the Lamplighter curriculum and philosophy. The preview begins with a brief presentation by the Head of School followed by a conversation with the Assistant Head for Academics and the Director of Early Childhood. After the discussion, small group tours are led by current Lamplighter parents. This season's Admission Preview will be held on Sunday, November 12, 2017 from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
More details about the Admission Preview event will be posted in the Fall 2017. Below is an example of the Admission Preview schedule from the Fall 2016.