The Lamplighter Alumni Council is made up of graduates and former students who gather to plan events, raise money, volunteer to support School events, and have fun.
2021-2022 Alumni Council Leadership
2021-2022 ALUMNI COUNCIL MEMBERS
Alumni Council members serve an important role in the Lamplighter community. There are many exciting ways to stay connected and involved with your first alma mater. Members help create care packages for college freshmen, speak to current students during Alumni Days, participate in our annual Gala, and gather with classmates at Friendsgiving. Alumni Council members:
- Serve a three-year term with the option for a second three-year term
- Meet three times a year between September and June
- Plan and attend special networking events to help foster and grow alumni unity
- Serve as a liaison between Lamplighter and your classmates by keeping them engaged and fostering class connections
- Volunteer to assist with alumni events
- Support the Lamplighter Fund through annual giving
Learn More & Get Involved
If you are interested in learning more about the Lamplighter Alumni Council, please contact Cindy Connolly, Associate Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations.