Learn more about the Bright Future campaign with the frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- What is the goal of the campaign?
- How will the funds be used?
- When will construction be completed?
- Who designed the new buildings and outdoor spaces?
- What company is building the new additions and implementing renovations?
- Have background checks been conducted for the construction workers?
- Are the construction workers vaccinated against COVID-19?
- Will the construction affect my child’s school experience?
- The current Lamplighter playground is amazing! Why is the School developing a new playground?
- What is the Alumni & Student Services Center?
- What is the Theater Arts Exploration Lab?
- Will carpool be impacted by the campus construction?
- Will the animals on campus be impacted by the construction?
- Will any trees be removed or replanted as a result of the construction?
- Who do I talk to if I have questions?
Campaign and board chair
Flauren Fagadau Bender ’90
honorary Campaign co-chairs
Monica and Joe Eastin
immediate past board chair
Igniting Young Minds Campaign chair
advancement committee chair
construction committee chair
Margaret Johansen Hirsch ’89