Tips to make your time in carpool as short as possible:
- Stagger the times that you arrive for pick up in the afternoon. Carpool begins at 3:15 so there is no need to arrive 30 minutes before this start time.
- Carpool pickup should become quicker after the first week and even more efficient after the Night Light after-school program begins on Monday, September 6.
- To allow as many cars on campus as possible, pull close to the car in front of you.
- Log into your SchoolPass Account (or through the Parent Portal) and make sure that all of your license tags and toll tags are entered in the system.
- There's an App for That! A free iPhone /Android app for School-Pass is now available through the iTunes Store and in Google Play.Search: School-PassDownload the appOpen the appLamplighter's school code is: 2928Problems or questions? Email Marynell Murphy or call her at 214.369.9201, Ext. 343
For carpool to run smoothly it takes parents, students, faculty and staff, and police officers working together to make your time on the Ring Road as short as possible, with the safety of your children as our priority. Your cooperation and understanding is greatly appreciated. If you have questions or problems, contact Marynell Murphy.
Looking to save gas and reduce time in the car? Think about carpooling. Reach out to other parents.