The 2020-2021 school year will begin virtually on Wednesday, August 26. The Lamplighter campus will open for in-person instruction on Tuesday, September 8.
The Lamplighter School will begin virtual learning on Wednesday, August 26. Families have the choice to continue virtual learning beyond our campus reopen date of September 8. A virtual learning guide will be available to all parents in mid-August.
Messages to the Lamplighter CommunityApril 20, 2020
April 5, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 25, 2020
March 18, 2020
March 12, 2020
March 9, 2020
March 2, 2020
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has outlined the need for all communities to implement a social distancing protocol. We want to reiterate a request to our broader community to take the following reasonable precautions to prevent the spread of the illness:
- Don’t shake hands
- Wash your hands regularly
- Limit movement within the community, especially avoiding crowded placed and maintaining 3 to 6 ft of distance between people (at least an arm’s length)
- If you are moving around in the community, don’t congregate in large groups
- For those who have traveled to areas with known COVID-19 cases – both inside and outside of the country – we ask that you self-quarantine and monitor for symptoms. Students who have traveled should plan to stay home for two weeks after arriving home.
- If you suspect you have symptoms of COVID-19, call your health care provider for medical advice .
- Keep your child at home if he/she feels ill, even if you think it is just a cold.
- Do not leave the house if you are ill, except to access medical care