The Director of Admission and Placement invites families to make a reservation and come to one of our Admission Coffees or our Admission Preview. Parent Admission Coffees and the Admission Preview are both great ways to learn more about Lamplighter and to see our unique campus.
If you are interested in attending one of the Admission Coffees or the Admission Preview, please fill out an inquiry form and then make a reservation by contacting the Office of Admission and Placement at 214.369.9201, or email the Office of Admission and Placement.
All Admission Coffees, lasting from 90 minutes to two hours, offer an intimate introduction to Lamplighter and are followed by a tour. All tours are led by current Lamplighter parents who will show you our beautiful campus and answer any questions you may have.
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
The Admission Preview, lasting about two hours, is an opportunity for you to gain a broader and more in-depth understanding of the Lamplighter curriculum and philosophy. The preview begins with a brief presentation by the Head of School followed by a conversation with the Assistant Head for Academics and the Director of Early Childhood. After the discussion, small group tours are led by current Lamplighter parents. This season's Admission Preview will be held on Sunday, November 11, 2018 from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Below is an overview of last year's Admission Preview event. More information about the November 11, 2018 event will be available in the fall.