Tribute Giving Recognition
Tribute gifts are a wonderful way to recognize an individual for something special – a friend on an accomplishment, a student on a birthday, a faculty member for going the “extra mile.” Lamplighter is honored to be a part of these memorable moments and gives special attention to acknowledging these gifts.
To recognize the notable occasions that often motivate tribute gifts, the school acknowledges these gifts in several ways:
- A thank you card noting the tribute is sent to the donor.
- A notice card is sent to the person or family being recognized by the donor. The card details the tribute being made.
- The gift is listed in the Annual Report with language denoting the tribute.
- If the gift is designated to the Media Center Fund, a book is purchased and a label is placed inside the book denoting the tribute gift donor and honoree.
- If the gift is part of the Birthday Book Program coordinated for students, the honored student gets to select his/her birthday book and be the first to check it out of the
. Media Center
To make a tribute gift, please contact Clayton Hollingsworth, Director of Advancement and Communications, at 214-369-9201, ext. 354.